viernes, mayo 27, 2011

The Light Walkers ? Los caminantes de la Luz

I'm a lover, an admirer of urban artistic expressions. A few weeks ago I watched the documentary "Exit Trough the Gift Shop", (I'm really ignorant about art, even about the pieces and artists I love), so for me it was a instructive experience.

Sometimes I think that Miami is too a Tropical City to maintain a radical position about anything , so trends here are ephemerals. That's why I cherish every little encounter with any artistic expression.This was an unexpected encounter in Mid Town. It made feel strong, it gave me energy.

It was painted by Subi... the name, The Light Walkers II

Como venia diciendo... soy una amante, una admiradora de las expresiones artisticas urbanas. Hace algunas semanas vi el documental "Exit Trough the Gift Shop" y ademas de aprender un poco mas sobre mis artistas favoritos (soy super ignorante), me hizo formularme preguntas eticas y hasta sentir un poco la adrenalina de los graffiteros (mi alter ego).

Este mural me lo encontre de frente, sin esperarlo en Mid Town Miami. Que creen?

Lo pinto Subi, una pintora (algo totalmente inesperado tambien)




 
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No hay comentarios.: