jueves, mayo 26, 2011

I am midway in between / Estoy entre...

If the car you drive reflects who you are, then my electric blue Honda Odyssey with capacity for eight humans, with five Turtle stickers and a Hand of Fatima,  put me midway between these two!

it is really confusing. 

Be cool, become a follower

Si el carro que manejas refleja quien eres, entonces mi Azul Electrico Honda Odissey con capacidad para ocho humanos, con Cinco Tortugas y una  Mano de Fatima pegadas en el vidrio trasero, que dira de mi!!

esto me confunde!

Queridos lectores, conviertanse en seguidores!

Smart Blond (My best tittle everrrr)
I hope she is Top Surgeon, an advocate for Kindness.
My Blue Whale!

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No hay comentarios.: