domingo, enero 23, 2011

Love is in the...

air wall...

I love murals... those unexpected visual attacks to your conscience, your sensibility, your judgement and your aesthetic sense. 

I've been dying to take the Miami Critical Mass bike tour that goes around the murals and graffiti expressions on The Design District... of course at this time I have four months to just imagine how cool that tour would be.

Recently I found this... I'm sure you will enjoy it

Happy Sunday

La Modelo Perfecta


look at the entire project here... it was hard to choose just one to post.

which one moved you?
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No hay comentarios.: