miércoles, septiembre 21, 2011

Personal Wednesdays / Miercoles Personales


Hey, I used Door Sixteen Tutorial to make this circle!
 Halloween 2011

My oldest daughter wants to be a Creepy Rag Doll. I would try to take the matter in my own hands and recreate this costume. The instructions are not detailed enough, but it looks easy enough and fun too! Looking around for ideas I found this amazing, awesomely rad line of dolls. I fell in LOVE!

Mi hija mayor quiere disfrazarse de Muñeca Miedosa. Buscando ideas en internet, me encontre con este disfraz hecho en casa. Creo que será un proyecto divertido y no muy complicado; también encontré esta increíble línea de muñecas. Me enamoré!  







Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No hay comentarios.: