lunes, septiembre 19, 2011

Mondays of Perfect Models/Lunes de Modelos Perfect@s

Let's keep Mondays for Perfect Models.
Lunes dedicados a Modelos Perfect@s.

Marsha, North Miami
OMG... she was the sweetest!
Love the shoes!

I hate to be a bitter woman, to talk or interact with bitter persons. Sometimes I catch myself living in a vicious circle of bitterness, thinking about the things that could have been, comparing myself with other people. 
And then I find a human being, like Marsha here, so full of "Clean Energy", that I realize that Sweetness is the secret ingredient, the philosopher's stone, the missing link. 
She was an oasis of peace in the middle of a chaotic Friday's afternoon.

Odio ser una mujer amargada. Odio hablar o interactuar con personas amargadas, que van por la vida regando veneno. Algunas veces me sorprendo cayendo en el circulo viciosos de la Amargura, pensando en las cosas que pudieron haber sido, comparando mi vida con otras, concentrandome en la amargura de otros. 
Pero entonces me encuentro un ser humano como Marsha (en la foto), llena de dulzura, de calidez, de "Energia Limpia", y me doy cuenta que la dulzura es el ingrediente secreto, la piedra filosofal, el eslabon perdido.
Marsha fue un oasis de paz en medio de una caotica tarde de viernes.


Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No hay comentarios.: