domingo, agosto 14, 2011

Summer Road Trip / Viaje de Verano

Aqui les dejo algunas fotos de mi viaje. Los niños de vacaciones, la casa, mi falta de disciplina y desorden mental me dejan con el tiempo desperdiciado. Será que cumplo con ese Karma en esta vida?

Some more pictures from my trip. The children without school, the house, my lack of discipline and mental mess are leaving me with a lot a wasted time. I hope I can finish that Karma in this life.

It sounds easy, but how? - Suena fácil, pero cómo? New Orleans

The monster - La monstruo. New Orleans
New Orleans
Sometimes I like a good pile of Assorted JUNK. New Orleans
Always. Siempre. Austin (of course), Texas
Yep, that´s the Hyatt on the background. What did he do? Austin, Texas
You will be an ARTIST! Austin, Texas

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No hay comentarios.: