viernes, agosto 26, 2011

My KinderGarten Graduation Peers Now / Mis Colegas de Kinder Ahora.

I feel lucky that I can look at this picture and (thanks to facebook) know where, how and with whom my kindergarten friends are right now. Before Facebook I used to wonder, remember, imagine everything about my friends; now I know that they are fathers, engineers, having fun, working hard, living their path. As emigrants, they are all spread around the world, Spain, USA, Canada, Italy; living a forced exile, happily adapted or not, and proudly Cubans.
About me, I can only say that I remember every single second about that day, I remember my teachers, all of my friends and that itchy lace dress. 

Esta es mi foto de graduacion de Kindergarten. Circulo Infantil Retoños Martiano, Varadero, Cuba, año 1983.
Antes del fenomeno Facebook solia mirar esta foto e imaginar una historia detrás de estos niños de 5 años. Me imaginaba que aquel niño inquieto que corría sin parar, estaría bailando enloquecido en una disco de Ibiza. Fantasiaba ubicandolos en vidas inventadas, preguntandome si se acordarán de mi como yo me acuerdo de ellos. Hoy gracias a Facebook he podido poner historias reales detras de algunas de esas caritas. Se que algunos estan viviendo un exilio forzado extrañando nuestra playa, nuestra archipielago; otros en Cuba... esperando. Me encantaria completar la lista.

1. Vanessa Gala. Lives between Spain and Germany, works as a BarTender for a European Hotel Chain.
As a kid she was always smiling.









2. Fernando Perez. Lives in Varadero, Cuba.
My first " 6th Special Birthday Guest"
3. Me with that itchy dress.

4. Nayvi Trujillo. Lives in Varadero, Cuba. Two children. Major in Art History.
One of my best friends. I have never met a woman smarter that this Girl.


                                     







5. Humberto.

6- Tonito. I thinks that he lives in New York.
He was skinny and electric. The son of the Day Care Director.










7. Ailen Suarez. 
Very sweet and petite. The daughter of the swimming instructor.

8-Yulien. Just had his first baby!
He was an active kid!












9. Rodny Molina. Lives in San Francisco, California. Software Engineer.
He was the TALLEST.









 10. Lissette Molina.
As her brother, she was the TALLEST.










 11. Nayda Ballester. Lives in Italy. Mother of a girl.
Always a Beauty.









12. Adriana
13. Yamplier. Lives in Canada.
One of my best friends. We used to fight and reconcile a LOT.
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No hay comentarios.: