viernes, febrero 04, 2011

Furniture crush... tragada, enamorada de un mueble

I can feel butterflies in my belly.


Siento mariposas en mi estómago.

Via Anthropologie

 The people from Anthropologie are bugging my mind. That, or my other self from a Parallel Universe is the shopper there.


Love vows,


Dear tribal, bohemian rocker with flaps... we will meet. I will look for you on craiglist, on ebay on every garage sale... I will wait patiently for that time when you go on Sale.
I will read, drink tea, laugh, raise my family, rock my grandchildren with you by my side. I want to grow old with on you. 


 La gente de Anthropologie me tienen interceptada la mente. Eso, o mi otro yo, en un Universo Paralelo, es la encargada de compras allí.



Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No hay comentarios.: